ContentKits solves the problem: "How can we empower external developers to build UI in GitBook?", with specific goals:
- Ensuring high-level security: integrations should extend the GitBook UI without having access to browser's context or data they are not granted access to.
- Ensuring a consistent UI quality: integrations should extend the GitBook UI with a look and feel that is consistent with the rest of the application
- Be platform agnostic: integration's UI should run on all browsers and should be compatible with future mobile applications
- React: for UI definition and declarative approach
- React Native: for naming of components
- Swift UI: for layout definitions (spacer, divider, stacks)